On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Olivier Blin wrote:

> kernel-multimedia does provide kernel, but it isn't versionned :
> $ urpmf --provides kernel-multimedia
> [..]
> kernel-multimedia-2.4.21.1mm.6mdk:kernel
> [..]
Yes I know, my bad. And since I am still trying to get 2.4.22 patched I
didn't update (also the versioning should be changed a bit to be
consistant with thomas' kernels: 1mm.6mdk should become 6mm.1mdk)

> Thanks Austin to provide the only kernel that doesn't mess sound with
> snd-intel8x0 driver.
Actually, I packaged it, and I think it snd-intel8x0 will break if I
update ALSA, which was a request from Austin (because jackd not liking
older alsa).

d.