I think it would be helpful to include an RPM browser for the console,
that would let people browse through the currently installed packages,
or the packages available from some source, and do actions like
install, remove, verify, etc.  I currently use purp, which you can
find at the www.rpm.org Web site.  Using it you can browse either the
packages that are currently on your system, or the packages in a
particular directory (e.g. on a CD-ROM).  Perhaps this could somehow
be integrated with urpmi to let people easily browse through the
available packages in Mandrake and install them, regardless of which
media type they are using.

--
Matt Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web site:  http://www.crosswinds.net/~mattcamp/