Hi all

I just tried rc2 on my laptop (Compal ACL-10) and I found the following
issues:

in decr. order of seriousness:

- expert install hangs (after asking for 3rd party drivers and me answering
"no") (same as RC1)

- konsole is not installed after upgrade of 9.1

- no dialogue is displayed when the opportunity is given to select an update
source and add updates at the end of the cd installation.

- the license agreement click-through has no title and the text-box uses
only half of the available window-space (in vgahi, just cosmetics)

- the final screen points to 91errata.php3 for updates/errata to 9.2 ;-)

- choosing suspend to disk in kde doesn't quite get to a full suspend before
leaving the screen in a horrible mess

Apart from this, the installation is quite smooth and nvidia drivers are
easy to install (version 4363?)

I'm currently trying install (instead of upgrade), so there will be a part
two (if I still have comments)

Cheers

Simon