Unfortunately I have the newest versions. So that was not the issue.
If you build a new version of RapidSVN, I can test it later.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] lamikr]# rpm -qa | grep subver
subversion-tools-0.29.0-2mdk
subversion-client-dav-0.29.0-2mdk
subversion-repos-0.29.0-2mdk
subversion-python-0.29.0-2mdk
libsubversion0-0.29.0-2mdk
subversion-client-local-0.29.0-2mdk
subversion-client-common-0.29.0-2mdk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] lamikr]# rpm -qa | grep rapid
rapidsvn-0.3.0-1mdk
librapidsvn0-0.3.0-1mdk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] lamikr]#

Mika