On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 07:24, Randy Welch wrote:
> Thomas Backlund wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >This one is compiling on klama right now,
> >and should show up on the mirrors in a few hours...
> >
> >But for those that can't wait, you can get a headstart:
> >
> >Prebuilt RPM:
> >http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/kernel-tmb-2.4.22.7.tmb.1mdk-1-1mdk.i586.rpm
> >Source RPM:
> >http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/kernel-tmb-2.4.22.7.tmb.1mdk-1-1mdk.src.rpm
> >Changed patches:
> >http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/2.4.22-7.tmb.1mdk_patches.tar.bz2
> >md5 fingerprint:
> >http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/md5sums.asc
> >
> >I have redownloaded every file and checked them, so they are all OK...
> >
> >%changelog
> > * Wed Sep 10 2003 Thomas Backlund ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 2.4.22.7.tmb.1mdk
> > - resync kernel-tmb.spec with kernel-2.4.spec
> > - fix specfile to allow kernel-tmb srpm to coexist in
> >   rpm build tree with other kernels...
> > - Fix Rustys Brain ;-) (ipt_MASQUERADE patch)(jam)
> > - update ieee1394 to rev 1051
> > - update cifs to 0.9.2cvs
> > - alsa updates from cvs
> >   * ac97, emu10k1, es1968, ice1724, intel8x0
> >   * opl3sa2, pcm_native, via82xx
> > - sync with 2.4.22-7mdk
> >   * fixup linux-mdkconfig.h.
> >   * Add usb-storage usbat2 CompactFlash reader.
> > - sync with 2.4.22-6mdk
> >   * fixup bad find ver hack (break up modversions hack when lots of kernel;()
> >   * LSB fix mprotect.
> >   * fixup network layer, no more refcnt=2 when you unload network module;).
> >
> Something is still not right.  I still see this error.    (This is on a
> system with apm.  Interestingly enough it suspends as apm is killed..)
> Plus I don't see this error on a minimal install...
>
> What can I do to help?
>
>   At this rate this is going my laptop is going to stay at 9.1....

Write to the right people, for a start. See that line:

- sync with 2.4.22-7mdk

? That means the patch to which you're referring is part of the main
kernel, not tmb's patchset. So re-post this in a way which makes it more
obvious that the MDK kernel guys should look at it...maybe reply to the
existing thread about the problem...
--
adamw