Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> -=-=-=-
> Name        : OpenOffice.org               Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 1.1                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 0.rc3.2mdk                    Build Date: Tue Sep  2
03:12:04 2003
> Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host:
komp1.mandrakesoft.com
> Group       : Office                        Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 338888706                        License: LGPL
> Signature   : (none)
> Packager    : Gwenole Beauchesne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://www.openoffice.org/
> Summary     : Open source office suite
> Description :
> OpenOffice.org is an Open Source, community-developed, multi-platform
> office productivity suite. It includes the key desktop applications,
> such as a word processor, spreadsheet, presentation manager, forumula
> editing and drawing program, with a user interface and feature set
> similar to other office suites. Sophisticated and flexible,
> OpenOffice.org also works transparently with a variety of file
> formats, including Microsoft Office.

> -=-=-=-
> Gwenole Beauchesne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1.1-0.rc3.2mdk
>
> - Merge in some Ximian patches:
>   - Patch100: Add word count feature under Tools/Hyphenation item
>   - Patch101: Default to .doc for text documents
>   - Patch102: Add support for 32-bit bitmaps and icons
>   - Patch103: Correct typo in Options->HTML compatibility for sv (IZ
#16437)
>   - Patch104: Export 'no color' background to doc (IZ #18671)
>   - Patch105: Don't continually beep annoyingly (IZ #18440)

BTW, just to note that an issue I have bugged Gwenole about many times
before is now fixed!! I can now do LDAP queries from OpenOffice.org (ie
use an LDAP server/query as a data-source for things such as Data Pilot)

Thank you!

(I guess it's probably due to this change in rc3.1mdk:
- - Use built-in Mozilla address book libraries
)

Regards,
Buchan

- --
Cellphone * Work            +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 8828820x202

Please click on http://www.cae.co.za/disclaimer.htm to read our
e-mail disclaimer or send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a copy.