> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:29:11 +0200 (MEST)
> Svetoslav Slavtchev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > an update for dvd+rw-tools is needed for support of data dvd copy
> > (and making k3b quiet )
> >
> > i tried to package current cvs
> > (anyone interested to review the spec ? , and may be upload to contrib)
> >
> > http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/ruby-contrib/mdk-cook/hack-k3b/
>
> I can upload k3b into contrib, but I don't have write access in main,
> maybe
> CC'ing the maintainer or filing a bugreport in bugzilla against
> dvd+rw-tools
> is a good idea?

:)
1.) bug report, that the version is not current?
(pretty much packages could fall in this criteria :) )

or it causes a worning with not included package because of 1.)

good idea?

> For hack-k3b, I'd rather name it k3b_0.10 or k3b_0.10cvs or so, because
> it's
> just a cvs release, not a hacked up release, right?

should i change it, or it's not a problem for you ?

actually i'll do it, but i don't think it's as stable & finished as 0.9,
that's the reason i don't bug the maintainer of the k3b package
and decided to name it with hack-k3b

best,

svetljo

PS.