Götz Waschk a écrit :
Am Samstag, 13. September 2003, 07:26:34 Uhr MET, schrieb Larry Nguyen:

Installed RC2 and selected all the "Usual Suspect" for a workstation.
Fired up Galeon, went to my online mp3 collection (mind ya! I have the
original CDs), click on a playlist, xmms is not listed there. Totem
couldn't play it.

You could file a bug report against totem. What was the error message
and what was the file type?
It might no be a good idea to ship totem as a default multimedia player int the 9.2 release. I just downloaded it and it crashed when launching files from Nautilus (at the beginning, after a few retries it worked ????). I next tried to play with preferences and it crashed after a few clicks. Going to do a bit of bug reporting...