> Adam Williamson wrote:
>

> >Nope, I meant forked. As in this email from Olivier Blin:
> >
> >-----------

> >Re: [Cooker] ANN: Mandrake GDM
> >themes based on bootsplashes
> >                             Date:
> >Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:25:16 +0200
> >

> >>Thank you! I'd like to try and get it in before the contrib is forked
> >>for 9.2 stable. On the other hand, only two of the designs currently
> >>up (1 variation of each design) will need to go in.
> >>

> >I'm afraid contrib is already forked :-/
> >
> I don't understand. What does that mean here (because I don't know haow
> this matches the usual "fork" meaning).

i snapshot of contrib was made for 9.2 contrib,
and now contrib is accepting packages for 9.3/10.0

but i hope this is not the case

svetljo

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net