On Wednesday 17 September 2003 06:15 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> How about a compromise? Put it in the Configuration menu (where it
> belongs). User terminals (gnome-terminal, konsole etc etc, can go in
> Terminals, but rxvt should only be needed for configuration work so that's
> where it belongs).

Regardless of where, it should have a menu entry.  I usually use konsole, but
when I am using fluxbox remotely through ssh/vnc I use rxvt because it loads
so much faster than konsole.  So now I have to open konsole to open rxvt?
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx