On 09/18/2003 07:39:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have just build a new win4lin kernel for 2.4.22.10mdk and uploaded to
contrib, but I probably won't be able to test it until late tomorrow - so
I would appreciate if someone with win4lin could test it (preferably all 3
kernels - up, smp, enterprise). Even if you don't have win4lin, if you're
bored, it would help me to know if it boots or not ...

Will do. I'll even test it with win4lin!

Austin

--
                       Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
            Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant