so since the mirrors got fixed, I updated one of our 9.1 machines to
Cooker (i.e., practically 9.2) via urpmi, and it worked absolutely
flawlessly! Admittedly it's a clean machine - no non-mdk packages - but
even so, this is impressive and better than 9.0 -> 9.1. I just defined
cooker sources for main, contrib and that source that rhymes with sea
hell ref, then did "urpmi urpmi" followed by "urpmi --auto-select -v"
and "urpmi kernel". All went flawlessly, just a few manual tweaks for
packages that didn't exist previously and the system's running nicely.
Thanks a lot for the hard work on making this work, fpons and all the
packagers :)
--
adamw