> Hi,
>
> I am planning to upgrade my Mandrake 7.0 because I have i810 machine.
>
> My questions are:
>
> 1) Where can I find the rpm files for the kernel 2.2.16? I found
> 2.2.15-15mdk.

http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/kernel.html

even if you don't update for a while 2.2.16 will be out soon i think because
of security problem, but because of testing it's still not updated yet (not
a problem if you compile kernels like me :)

> 2) Which additional rpm files will I need to download for the kernel?
>
> 3) Which rpm files will I need to download for alsa driver and XFree
> 4.0.

you should check the dependencies on the files ...and then go to rufus (or
any cooker mirror) to find the file ...

cu