Le Mercredi 24 Septembre 2003 12:54, Adam Williamson a écrit :

> No, they don't. I think it's intended to encourage people to join the
> Club. I wouldn't exactly be surprised if someone were to put up a BT for
> the ISOs, though...

Two weeks ago, I had a private discussion with Jacques Le Marois about this.
It is necessary to encourage people who are participating. The club is an easy
way to participate giving an important source of income.

It is important to improve the advantages for the members of the club.
The download edition will be availaible for anybody when the boxes will be
available.
It is sure that some "piracy" will appear. But don't care... This can give a
taste of the forbidden fruit ! and give newcomers ;-)

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/