Nicholas Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The first "urpmi urpmi" didn't want to install anything, so I must be up to
> date with 9.1.
> Removing all the media and adding the new 3 media went fine.
> I'm now at the second "urpmi urpmi" and it is prompting me to install the
> below huge list of packages. Does it look reasonable?

I've done the same this morning (install a 9.1 and do the upgrade
plan through urpmi), that gave the same list of packages. It
looks large but new urpmi needs new rpm and new perl so that
gives a few dependencies. That's normal. You may proceed.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/