Hi,
I created all kde-3.2-alpha2 for MDK9.2 just for test.
For the moment MDK menu doesn't work.
I reapplyed 50 patchs from 400.
I will apply them after.

There is some update problem:
-> kmail, knode, korn moved from kdenetwork to kdepim
-> split is not again perfect (so report all split problem please)
-> mdk menu not supported
-> there is a problem with mandrake-galaxy program it frozes kwin (I don't
know why :( => I add a conflict and uninstall it please before to launch kde)

I ported galaxy theme to "kwin 3".

MDK menu entry exists but they don't use by kde3.2

I compile all with "--enable-debug=full" => -g3

News in KDE 3.2 see "http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-
features.html"

Big improvment of kmail/knodes
Support SVG format (static and dynamic SVG)
Add new program:
-> kpdf => frontend to xpdf
-> ksvg
-> kontact see http://kontact.kde.org/
-> kopete now it's into kdenetwork
-> kwallet gestion of passwd

So report bugs found please.
KDE config bugs please (config upgrade) etc.

Regards.

For the moment this packages is not into cooker, so you can download it from
http://peoples.mandrakesoft.com/~lmontel/kde-3.2-alpha2/

PS: save your config file
PS2: save your mail

BECAREFULL it's package for test .