Warly wrote:
- What was wrong in 9.2 development process?

Well maybe a bit too many problems with mirrors. And the mirror list could be improved a bit (new looks, new mirrors added, old ones removed)
And it would be nice to get beta testers start testing earlier and not too late when the development is almost at the end.

- What could we do to improve 9.3/10.0 development.

Eliminate problems with mirrors and get testers to participate earlier in the development process and more actively.

- What should we do to improve the Wiki.

Maybe people should get their username and password mailed right after they register.
I have a feeling that Wiki is a little bit messy now and I guess it will get even messier when more content is added. So I think it would be a good idea to make it easier to find the information needed.

- Should we have cooker snapshot ISOs?

I think this would be a good idea. Maybe at least one snapshot between two beta/RC releases. And there should be more snapshots before beta 1 so that people can try it and test it earlier.

- What could we do, as a community, to increase the acceptance of mandrakelinux?

Support Mandrake Linux fan sites where people help end users if they have problems. There should also be some list of these sites so that new users know where they can get help (preferebly in their native language offcourse). And then we must help as much as we can.

- How to have more contributors?

I think that more people would contribute if they knew how simple it is to do that. So there should be a lot of information on how to do it and this should be easily reachable.

And anything related to the mandrakelinux distro.

Just keep being so open with development project (or even more) and thanks to all developers and beta testers and translators and artists for such a great distro.