ביום רביעי, 1 באוקטובר 2003, 23:48, נכתב על ידי Diego Iastrubni:
> Hi,
>
> I need to beta test  a Windows App, and I tested it under wine.
> I have found that wine basicly works (and sets up the configuration quite
> well on it's own). Howvere the "c:\" is under /var/lib/wine which is not
> writable by my user.
>
> A quick fix is setting this dir g+rw to my group.
> Any one has a better idea here? That will work out of the box?
>
> Fonts are a problem (since I need to set my own fonts, and the dir is not
> listed in the afm dirs).
>
> Hopefully I will work this out.
more problems:
some programs (dcom98 for example) must be run using wine.bin other wise I get
"command operation syntax error. type command /? for help".

every few times I run a windows program, I get this message:
"error:9: wine client error:9: wine client error:9: wine client error:9" ...
scrolling on the console.

google tells me this:
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/06/0639.html

I also forgot this last mail:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .wine]$ rpm -qv libwine1
libwine1-20030813-1mdk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .wine]$ rpm -qv wine
wine-20030813-1mdk

--