On Wed Oct 01, 2003 at 04:48:12PM -0400, Austin wrote:

> >The wiki is for cooker, no?
>
> The wiki is the the new 'community-assisted' Mandrake, not just for cooker.
>
> Mind you, that still doesn't mean Joe User will know about it.

Ok, then people need to specify which wiki they're talking about.  On the
expert list, unless otherwise stated, people are talking about the community
wiki.  On this list, I assume (unless otherwise stated) that they're
referring to the cooker wiki... this is, after all, the cooker mailing list
and we are, after all, discussing cooker.  =)

There are also now links from mandrakelinux.com to the community wiki.

As an aside, I find amusing how people tried to tell me not to set this up
for the community (which, BTW, I'm running out of my own pocket because it
is not an official MandrakeSoft site) because it wouldn't be used and there
would be no interest.

It just goes to show that something many people disagree upon here can, in
fact, become something positive.  I think the community wiki turned out
beautifully, despite all of the negative criticism received in the
beginning.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/