Le ven 03/10/2003 à 16:03, Buchan Milne a écrit :

> FACORAT Fabrice wrote:
> > Le ven 03/10/2003 à 15:25, Buchan Milne a écrit :
> >
> >>In effect, we need something as capable as Netware's NDS/eDirectory or
> >>MS AD.
> >
> > see my next upcoming mail ;)
> >

> I've been waiting 10 minutes already ...

I need time to write :D and english is not my native language ...

> BTW, do you know why AD is now becoming more successful than NDS (in
> terms of number of servers)? Because they have better integration on the
> client side, something we currently have almost nothing of (besides
> autofs support ;-)).

security ( policies ) + printers + ...
It's true that AD is well integrated if the client is 2000+
for 98/Me ... it's not so different that NT4 ...

---
Je chante les heros dont Esope est le pere, Troupe de qui l'histoire,
encor que mensongere, Contient des verites qui servent de lecons -- Jean
de La Fontaine