Thierry Vignaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> so if you have enough information (error trace when running from a
> terminale, wrong config files or better diff of wrong & good config
> files, and the like...), please report/fill bug reports with that.

I find the default using of tmdns a problem since in DHCP config
we end up with DNS queries spending 4-5 seconds to answer instead
of the traditional feeling of immediate answer (because
/etc/resolv.conf contains 127.0.0.1). If tmdns is not detectable,
please make it an option in expert mode (I think flepied doesn't
want we default on not-using-it :/).

A tooltip on "Network Hotplugging" would be very convenient also.
I would never have guessed this has to do with link beat
detection.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/