HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:03:01 GMT
Server: Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.47 (Mandrake Linux/6mdk)
mod_perl/1.99_09 Perl/v5.8.1 PHP/4.3.2
Connection: close

:irc.mircx.com NOTICE AUTH :*** Looking up your
hostname...:irc.mircx.com
NOTICE AUTH :*** Checking Ident
:irc.mircx.com NOTICE AUTH :*** Found your hostname
:irc.mircx.com NOTICE AUTH :*** No Ident response
ERROR :Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 (Quit: )
Connection closed by foreign host.

--
Nelson Bartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>