On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 09:46, Eric Fernandez wrote:
Michael Lothian wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wan't to join Mandrake club it get the 9.2 ISO when they're released
> and also to do my bit for mandrake
>
> Is it possible to pay monthly?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike

Ask Stephane : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AFAIK, no, but he said before they were studying a solution. It is not
that easy because of the bank procedures.

Eric

Might I suggest something?  Tough, I'm going to anyway.  :)

I pay for my web hosting solution (and one or two other things) through a PayPal Subscription.  It's easy, free for the payer and fairly cheap for the payee.  I will be more than happy to send links and/or more detailed information if anyone in MDK thinks it might be a viable solution.

Regards,
Steve