> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:24:06 +0200 (CEST)
> "Stefan van der Eijk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I just built the 6Gb i686 version. Besides lilo complaining about
>> labels that are too long it was a hitchless upgrade.
>
> Whenever I tried the 6Gb i686, rebuilt for athlon, be it either mdk or
> tmb after 24 hrs, almost to the min. system would lock-up.
hmmm. I didn't change the .config file, just enabled to build the
i686-up-4GB kernel in the .spec file.

It's running stable since yesterday afternoon on my Athlon 1800XP.

Although the DMA on my IBM harddisk (IC35L120AVV207-0) is still turned off
after a while. Thomas is aware of this, we're still chasing the issue.

regards,

Stefan