All,

        I am trying to install the 9.2 PowerPack Installation. I have tried
installing directly from CD1, from a network.img floppy, and from a
cdrom.img floppy, all with the same result. Unfortunately, I do not have
the exact syntax, but it does complain about 'second stage install'  and
'I cannot continue =('. It is griping about run_install2 error. I also
tried running the 'live_update' script with zero success. The machine is
an older Gateway 2000, p2-400, 256MB RAM, 30GB HDD, and an ATI Radeon
9000 video card with 64MB RAM. This has been my test box for quite a
while. I tried running 'expert' and 'vgalo' installations as well. All
with the same result. I have searched my mailbox, and have found nothing
else regarding this issue, yet. Am I all alone here? Any Ideas? I can
get you any other information you need.

TIA,

Patrick