buchan> Juan Quintela wrote:
>> Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.4.22-16mdk
>>
>> - new adi id for ac97_codec.
>> - alsa-usb-audio fix (tmb).
>> - new qcamvc 1.0.6 driver, please told me if it works.
>> - ich3 minor ide fixes.
>> - nforce2 people have UDMA133 support (tmb).
>> - powernow k7 (from tmb), please test and report.
>> - redo acpi update to 2.4.23-pre6.
>> - fix BadRAM and HighMem (why nobody complained yet is a mistery).
>> - fix usb-audio.

buchan> Good to see the fixes going in, but it would be nice to see cloop-1.02
buchan> ... since at present mklivecd (in contrib) is really only useful with
buchan> the tmb kernel. It would be nice to have it working on an official
buchan> kernel (or did it just escape the changelog?).

It is not there :(

Will be in 18mdk (17mdk already building).

Can someone told me a "course for stupids" about mklivecd?

I mean something like:

urpmi mklivecd
mklivcd foo bar

launch foo .....

If it can be tested automatically, I will add it to my automatic
regression tests :)

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy