On 27 Jun 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > > Ok i'll fix all of this & release a new msec version. :)
> >
> > Thanks. Also, we need /home/httpd/html and /home/ftp to be readable as
> > well.
>
> But in what security level are you running ?

It doesn't matter, if Apache is installed, it runs as user nobody, and
needs to have access to its directory, otherwise it won't start.

Even in msec 5, if Apache is installed, it should work no? Otherwise we
should have a big warning in the install saying that "Secure and
Paranoid Mode will *NOT* allow you to run Apache"...

Jean-Michel Dault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]