Jesper Noer Pedersen wrote:

Mandag den 20. oktober 2003 23:46 skrev Gary L. Greene:

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 12:32 am, Michael Lothian wrote:

Hi

I was wondering if someone could package aMSN from sourceforge.

It seems to be one of the only ones that have MSN protocol 9 working.

Prreferably it would be nice if it already had the traydoc already
compiled.

I know older versions are packaged but that isn't very helpful since
they are MSN9 compatable

Thanks again

Mike

Gaim as of 0.70 has MSN 9 protocol capability. (Just a small correction.)

Kopete as of 0.7.2 (officially) and kopete-0.7.1-7mdk included in mdk 9.2 also has MSN 9 protocol capability

I did say one of...

I'm not entirely sure how to package otherwise I would have attempted my self

Are there instructions anywhere?

Mike