Le jeu 16/10/2003 à 18:47, Thierry Vignaud a écrit :
> -=-=-=-
> Name        : drakxtools                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 9.2                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 17mdk                         Build Date: Thu Oct 16 19:38:50 2003

great thanks to mdk team and till/thierry as now I can easily add a ppd
file for a new printer.

So If i understand well, I just need to drop the ppd file in
/usr/share/cups/model/LaMarque and then I will be able to select it.
great !!!
hope this will be an update for 9.2

--- Il faut rire avant d'etre heureux, de peur de mourir sans avoir ri.
-- Jean de La Bruyere, Les Caracteres