Buchan Milne wrote:

Guy McArthur wrote:

On a related note, there seems to be a major problem with the
mozilla-firebird package.

I have them both installed, both on my 9.1 box at home (mozilla-1.5 that
is available in Club, and mozilla-firebird-0.7 that is in Club), and the
only issue I have is that if mozilla-firebird is *running* (probably
started after mozilla itself in most cases), then any 'mozilla' command
will use firebird. However, if it is not running, everything works fine.

Bizarre -- that's different behavior than what I'm seeing. Maybe because I'm still on moz 1.4?

--
Guy