> G> it looks like that I need this key :gpg-pubkey-22458a98-3969e7de G>
> So where can i find it ?
>
> Newer mind already found it on
> http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/cks/search.cgi?stype=keyid_4b&keyid_4b=22458A98
> Why wasn't this key imported the first time ?

Because it's the key for security updates, and it should be imported for
you by urpmi.addmedia when you setup a security update source.

See:
ftp://mandrake.contactel.cz/Mandrake/updates/9.2/base/pubkey

The reason the keys differ is that they are fundamentally different
packages. This also has the advantage that you can assign certain keys to
certain urpmi media, so for instance if packages signed with the updates
key appear in main, they will not be verified. This gives you an extra
level of control about ensuring only the rigth packages get installed.

Regards,
Buchan