On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, David Walser wrote:

> And now you can add these to the (contrib) list:
> OpenGroupware.org-1.0-2mdk.noarch.rpm
> OpenGroupware.org-1.0-5mdk.noarch.rpm
>
> David Walser wrote:
> > There are some packages that have more than one
> > version sitting on the mirrors right now:
> >
> > in contrib:
> > bugzilla-2.16.3-4mdk.noarch.rpm
> > bugzilla-2.16.3-5mdk.noarch.rpm
> > PHP-nuke-6.0-4mdk.noarch.rpm
> > PHP-nuke-6.9-1mdk.noarch.rpm
> > horde-2.2.4-1mdk.noarch.rpm
> > horde2-2.2.3-2mdk.noarch.rpm
> >
> > in main:
> > draksync-9.0-3mdk.noarch.rpm
> > draksync-9.0-4mdk.noarch.rpm
> > terminal-server-1.5-11mdk.noarch.rpm
> > terminal-server-1.5-12mdk.noarch.rpm

I tried to remove the old terminal-server last week with rpmctl.  I have
about a 10% success rate in getting any results using rpmctl.  It went
through the motions, but the package is still there.  Now it seems to be
missing some bits:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] stewb]$ /usr/local/bin/rpmctl -v 2 -d -b cooker main obsolete
terminal-server-1.5-11mdk.noarch.rpm

Can't locate /home/mandrake/.bugs/default.pl

--
Stew Benedict

--
MandrakeSoft