Laurent Montel wrote:
Le Friday 24 October 2003 00:38, Marco Slaviero a écrit :
On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 03:22:23PM +0200, Franco Silvestro wrote:
This is output doing 'startkde' from xterm (it can't start, after
splashscreen it stops , at the end I do 'killall kdeinit' to exit...)
cu....and good work

startkde: Starting up...
kbuildsycoca running...
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
<snip>

See earlier threads. kdebase-3.1.3-80 was compiled against qt3.2, cooker is
still on qt3.1.

Solution is to upgrade libqt, get the rpms from:
http://peoples.mandrakesoft.com/~lmontel/kde-3.2-alpha2/

Bad solution, because all other packages was compiled with qt-3.1.
I created and upload a new kdebase-3.1.3-81mdk which fixed compiled problem,
but there is a problem with upload :(

For people who missed kde very much and went on installing the qt3.2
from your personal area, the right thing to do now would be ???

removing qt3.2, intalling qt3.1 and the -81mdk version of kdebase ?
but 3 days after your post, it doesn't show up on the mirrors...
(tried ciril.fr and proxad/free.fr)

--
Arnaud