On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:48:10 +0000
Michael Lothian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribed on electronic parchment:

> I remember someone saying that contribs was open and we're still waiting
> on the x86-64 port to be finished before main was reopened
>
> Me thinks

Well, maybe Cooker Main is not *supposed* to be open, but...

My urpmi choices look like this (not all active at one time):

Cooker_M
Cooker_C
Plf_C
thacs92
local_dir
main
contrib
updates
plf
texstar91
thacs91

I have gotten more new files each day in Cooker_M (main) than any other
source.  I likely depends on the mirror.  NONE of the USA mirrors work that
I can find.

Since the Easy URPMI site has many 9.2 sites listed (but not all
reliable!) I have found that if a cooker update causes me a problem, I can
delete that rpm and dependencies and then get the standard 9.2 version with
urpmi by enable/disabling selected sources.

Tim

--
I often read this forum on my PDA, please use plain text!
 _