Buchan Milne wrote:

Eric Fernandez wrote:

I have done a new guide for installing media and software, with 9.2
screenshots. It is available here :http://www.zebulon.org.uk/ICML0.HTML
(and licensed under FDL).
It is not completely finished (see the TODO page).

I would like to get some criticisms, advices. I think that Mandrake
should advertise the club with such tutorials, and emphasizing theaccess
to the different media. A lot of people still do not know the rpmdrake
management.

Very nice. Except on page 3a: http://www.zebulon.org.uk/ICML3A.HTML

You have a bad link:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ef2/Desktop/MDK92GUIDE/snapshot92.png

(shall we have a whole thread on Zeb using Windows 2000 or WIndows XP
now ;-)).

:)) I thought I uploaded 3a again with the link. I polished it this morning at the university on W2K (but I used Mozilla editor)...
Thanks Buchan for spotting it, and for the advices. I hope that urpmi.setup will be integrated to the distribution soon.
I'll complete it with the kernel update, the DVD decryption and will submit it to the club.
By the way, does anyone know if http://trylinuxsd.com has been transferred to another place ? The domain name does not exist anymore.
Cheers
Eric