I upgraded my firewall to 9.2 and got into a weird problem :-(

it's a dual p2-333 with 256mb of ram

Beforre it was happily running Cooker using ext3 on theese partitions:

/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part3 on / type xfs (rw)
/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target2/lun0/part3 on /var type xfs (rw)
/dev/md/0 on /var/spool/squid type xfs (rw)
/dev/md/1 on /home type xfs (rw)

(md0 is RAID0, md1 is RAID1)

when I installed 9.2 as a clean install, but reformatted the partitions for
xfs, I got theese problems...
I have tested the smp and secure kernels...

when the system is installed and has been running for I while...
it just seems locks up, and does not respond to any keyboard activities,
and the sad part is I don't have any errors to show ... not in logs, and not
on the console... so go figure :-(

When I get home tonight I'll try to boot an up kernel, to see if it's smp
related... I'll also try to figure out what's wrong... but for now I just
wanted to give preliminary info...

as for now I reverted to an older kernel of my own:
2.4.22-0.5.2tmb_mdksmp

and it works as it should...
--

Regards