The same thing was happening with encryption extension of gaim-0.71 while compilling for 9.2, I was forced to rename it in the install section to have working encryption on gaim :(.

Mircea

P.S. More testers are welcome, unoffical rpms at: http://mircea.interplus.ro/ftp/ultraupdates

Oden Eriksson wrote:

Hi.

I started updating the package, but now no *.so files is built..., I can't see why... All the modular functions as mysql, bind, postgresql, etc. was previously built with a *.so extension, but now it has none. I have seen this before but cannot remember the fix. Here's what it looks like now:

libgmysqlbackend
libgmysqlbackend.0
libgmysqlbackend.0.0.0
libgmysqlbackend.a
libgmysqlbackend.la

I have diffed the sources but cannot find what's wrong or what's changed... Is this some autoconf/libtool screw-up?

Gwenole?