Can someone post the correct patch for kernel-source-2.4.22-23mdk or if and
where it is locate in the -10 sources  . For some of us who dont have LG
cdroms packet writing is very usefull. I don't wish to be stuck at the -10
kernel just because of some trash hardware. I have tried to patch it with
packet-0.0.2o-pre1 but i get install errors. If someone can tell me where it
is locate in the -10 sources I can hopefully pull it from there and use a
custom kernel. Why was it pulled from kernel-source It should have been left
there just as a user compiled option.