> Le Saturday 08 November 2003 12:57, Crispin Boylan a écrit :
>> Hi
> The same ;-)
>

>> I've just updated the packages to kde 3.1.93 on my system and now I
>> seem  to have lost anti-aliased fonts,
>
> Whilst the "Use anti-aliasing for fonts" option is checked, I've exactly
> the  same feeling. In konqueror, fixed and serif fonts have a rendering
> I've never  seen before.
>
>> along with icons on the menu items
>> (icons on the hierarchies are ok, but the actual programs seem to have
>>  no icon with them).
>
> It seems god for me (cooker from this morning).
>
>> I've also lost the ability to use the k control
>> centre, all that appears is a Network menu with nothing in it!
>
> The problem is known and Laurent is working on it.
> I Use "Configuration -> KDE" menu entries instead, but I two "System"
> entries  (the first one with "Crypto" and "Passwords", and the second
> with "Date",  "Fonts" and "Paths") and no way to configure kdm.

This would work:

# kcmshell crypto

# kcmshell kdm

For anymore, see the /usr/lib/kde3/kcm_(\w+).so files and run kcmshell $1,
some should work, some won't.

(caveat: I haven't tried this with KDE-3.2 on cooker since it hasn't made
it to my cooker due to the fact that new packages are uploaded every day
just before our mirror syncs :-().

Regards,
Buchan