On Sunday 09 November 2003 14:14, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
> > {pts/1}% rpm -q module-init-tools
> > module-init-tools-0.9.15-0.pre2.0.2bor
>
> any special reason for not using -pre3 ?

any special reason to use -pre3? AFAIK there are no significant changes
against -pre2 and I have nothing to add as well. Frankly speaking I do not
have time to rebuild for the sake of rebuild only.

> i'm thinking to rebuild them under 9.2 & cooker
> and upload them to the usuak address
> (may be update to -pre3 if no reason exist)
>
> hint hint
> unless you give me permissions to upload
> them to the supermount-ng.sf.net space :-)

do you have SF account?

> best,
>
> svetljo
>
> PS.
> i'm thinking also to upload them to mandrake-club

no. I do not want to start alternative packages that must be in mainstream.
The only reason I do not upload them is I do not run cooker so I cannot test
not build them on cooker so I won't upload packages that may not function on
cooker.

These packages belong to main and must be in main. If there are reasons to not
having them in mainstream - so be it, anyone can get them and do whatever
they like.