Le jeu 09/10/2003 à 18:48, Warly a écrit :
> -=-=-=-
> Name        : postgresql                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 7.3.4                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 3mdk                          Build Date: Thu Oct  9 18:11:01 2003

could postgresql-pl be recompiled against latest perl version ? I won't
be able to install perl if postgresql-pl is not available and as I'm
doing Web devel on my cooker box with PL/pgSQL triggers in my DB i need
it.
Thanks.

--
Quand le moment viendra d'aller trouver les morts, J'aurai vecu sans
soins, et mourrai sans remords. -- Jean de La Fontaine, Le Songe d'un