Hi all,

I've compiled mutt 1.5.5.1i and plan to upload it soon, but it would
be better if it has some more testing, in particular NNTP support and
saving history, which I just added. NNTP patch is quite a large patch.
Here is the URL:

http://deaddog.org/Mandrake/cooker/mutt/mutt-1.5.5.1i-1mdk.i586.rpm
http://deaddog.org/Mandrake/cooker/mutt/mutt-1.5.5.1i-1mdk.src.rpm
http://deaddog.org/Mandrake/cooker/mutt/mutt-1.5.5.1i-1.widechar.mdk.i586.rpm

The last one is built against ncurses which has wide char support.
It was necessary for me, since I'm using UTF-8 locale and mutt would
mis-ident under thread mode. Not sure if it's because I'm using
multibyte locale. If you have no idea what I'm talking about,
please look at:

        http://deaddog.org/~maddog/screenshot/bad-mutt.png

I think the normal package and the one with wide char support basically
means mutt vs. mutt-utf8 under Debian. I've compiled the ncurses with
wchar_t under ../ncurses/ (sorry, it's for i686). Hope I can get Pixel
to have a look and incorporate it into ncurses package soon.

Please tell me if the packages work for you, thanks!

Abel
--
Abel Cheung
Linux counter #256983   | http://counter.li.org