http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gnumdk/gtk+2.0-2.2.4-50mdk.src.rpm

Here is my src.rpm, i have disabled mime types(just have changed one
line).

So, if you want this, just remplace gtkfilesel.patch.bz2 by the original
patch.

It works on my cooker at home and on my cooker at work.
It works on 40 computers(students) with mandrake 9.1 and on one other
running 9.2. So, it should work for you! i hope :/