As a user that help newbies on forum and as i'm facing always the same
problem ( where are my windows drives ? can i access my windows drives
under linux ? ), I think that diskdrake when having detect a windows
partitions should put a link/icon on the desktop in order to give
the ability for the users to directly see that they can have access to
theses drives.

On top of that windows partitions should be writable ( FAT32 only of
course ) by normal users ( so umask=0 should be set by default for
security level < high ). So by default diskdrake set umask=0 for windows
FAT32 partitions during install and when the user select a security
level higher than standard, then msec remove umask=0.

This also applies to a network neighborhood like icon ( see #5469 ) that
should be put on the desktop

--
L'argent, c'est comme les femmes, pour le garder, il faut s'en occuper,
sans cela il va faire le bonheur de quelqu'un d'autre. Edouard Bourdet