On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:58:19 +0100
andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thursday 13 November 2003 15:42, Marcel Pol wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:01:31 +0100
> >
> > Torstein Dybdahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > It would be nice to have xfce4 added to the displaymanager choices.
> >
> > The session script is already there, but it doesn't get configured from
> > the%postinstall script. There are more small things like this that needs
> > to be done.
> > When you run /usr/sbin/fndSession, does it get listed in your dm?
>
> could you change /etc/X11/wmsession.d/10XFce4 to a higher number. Xtart wont
>
> work with otherwise. I would suggest to change it to 40 to
> get /etc/X11/wmsession.d/40XFce4

I just changed it to 06XFce4 in xfwm-4.0.1-1mdk, to have the same number as
XFce (3), which it should replace.

Why is it a problem, is it because there is already a session file with the
same number?
Fvwm provides a /etc/X11/wmsession.d/10Fvwm1
Or is there another reason? If it's broken, I'm willing to fix it, but if
Xtart is broken, why should I fix xfce? Can you provide more information?

Also, could people test the session script?
I have local problems with login, and have a hard time testing this feature.
If someone can confirm that it works on gdm/xdm/kdm/mdkkdm, that would be
great.

--
Marcel Pol