> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>For me it works fine if I choose "Default".
>>

> Well, it depends on what you want to get for "Default".

Well, at present it seems to mean KDE.

>  If I go through
>  the drakfw wizard and choose GNOME, that's what I expect to get the
> next  time.

Yes, I guess this is also broken, but I normally avoid drakfw myself.

> But that aside, the problem is that no matter what WM you choose
> explicitly from the (I assume) MDKKDM submenu, all you get is ICEWm.
> Maybe this doesn't happen if all you ever try to use is KDE.

Well, actually after kde-3.2 made it onto my cooker box, I tried the KDE
entry, and got IceWM, tried the GNOME entry, and got IceWM, tried the
Default entry, and got KDE. My last login to X before the kde-3.2 upgrade
was KDE, no idea if that makes a difference or not, but it works for me so
I'm not going to change it in the near future.

Regards,
Buchan