After upgrading to the latest bzip2 some whacky stuff happened : )

This error happened after trying to install a package via urpmi

hdlist2names: error in loading shared libraries: libbz2.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
hdlist2names failed at /usr/sbin/urpmi.addmedia line 115.

so I did a ldconfig -v | grep libbz2.so.0

So I downgraded  and again
ldconfig -v | grep libbz2
 libbz2.so.0 => libbz2.so.0.9.0
        libbz2.so.0 => libbz2.so.0.9.0
        libbz2.so.0 => libbz2.so.0.9.0
        libbz2.so.0 => libbz2.so.0.9.0
        libbz2.so.0 => libbz2.so.0.9.0

Ok all ok right ?

urpmi autoirpm
Failed dependencies: autoirpm-0.3-7mdk requires libbz2.so.0

So I then tried uninstalled urpmi && rm -rf /var/lib/urpmi && re-install urpmi
updated my list, same error as above...

So what could be going wrong, and why is this all centered around my bzip2
upgrade, bad spec file maybe ?

--
Bryan Paxton

"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are for. I
          only coded it."
 -- Linus Torvalds.

Public key can be found at http://speedbros.org/Bryan_Paxton.asc