> major changes")
> > >
> > > "major changes"? i never said such a word. i said i was updating it to
> > > current stuff, including the menu stuff.
> > >

> > titi why don't you send the stuff over to gc ? that way he can
> incorporate
> > your changes ...
>
> %update_menus for %post
> %clean_update for %postun
>
> the spec is now:
>
> # header ...
>
> %setup
>
> %build
> %configure
>
> %install
> %makeinstall

NO!!
not yet ;) see, some use DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT, we must take care of
those.

chmouel?? can you change that ?

> %files
> # use find_lang in install for i18n/l10n

someone needs to document that. how do i use it?

just another word on mdk-howto, i am now maintaining rpmbuilder. some great
features has been added to it recently, including a nice and neat buildroot
(which was lacking in previous versions.) right now the only major thing
that is lacking, is the changelog (wil be fixed in nedt version) the latest
version is 0.5.1a, maybe we should recommend that to pepole in the mdk-howto
;)

> %post
> %{update_menus}
>
> %post_un