Hello all,

        Just currious if anyone has found a RPM of a DVD Player/Decoder for
Linux. Also I am looking for hopefuly Mandrake having support in the cooker
version for USB QuckCam's and USB Flat bed scanners any chance of this occuring
anytime soon???? (im dying to get rid of my windoez parition but I cant do that
untill my three remaining hardware resources are usable within linux.

Any Ideas?
Suggestions?
(I would have posted this to the expert section but for some reason my
subscription to it only gets me the expert log not all the emails as they
occure)

dave

 --  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux
Registration #182490 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= LINUX - Why?
Cause I dont do windows or ovens!