On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Geoffrey Lee wrote:

> i think that, i wold be more interested in a "open-source" distribution or
> better still, a "free" distro where "free" is the "free" as defined by the
> Free Software Foundation. that would mean no Qt libs, or pine ...

No pine? Great I guess I can't write e-mail then:( You know the reason I
am not using DFebian is exactly that reason. What about freedom as in
freedom of choice. I hope Mandrake will always allow users to pick the
mailer that best suits them, instead of trying to push some religion on
them. I just want to write e-mail. Save the religious debates for some
other day. Some people may not think that GPL-free is more free than
BSD-free of QT-free, or <insert your license here>-free. If I wanted a
GPL-only distribution I would be using Debian. And If I wanted a religion
I would look elsewhere than a Linux distribution or the top of a cereal
box.